If you’re an Apple user, you know that the company offers a variety of services, including music and TV. And, as of recently, you can now use these services on your Windows PC.
Apple Music and Apple TV App For Windows PCs
The Apple Music and Apple TV App for Windows PCs are now available to download from the Microsoft Store. With these apps, you can access your music and TV content from your iTunes library on your Windows PC.
You can also use the apps to stream music and video content from Apple Music and the iTunes Store. In addition, you can use the apps to purchase music and movies from the iTunes Store.
The Apple Music app provides access to over 50 million songs, while the Apple TV app offers access to over 100,000 movies and TV shows. For a limited time, you can get 3 months of free Apple Music service when you sign up for an annual subscription.
Latest Update about the Apps
Apple Music and Apple TV App For Windows PCs:
The latest update about the apps is that they are now available for download on the Windows Store. This is a huge breakthrough for Apple as it will allow users to access their music and movies on their Windows PCs.
The apps have been designed keeping in mind the user interface of Windows 10 and will offer a seamless experience to the users. The apps will be available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
The biggest advantage of these apps is that they will be integrated with the iTunes store, which means that users will be able to access their music, movies, and TV shows from one place. This will make it very convenient for users to manage their media content.
Overall, this is a piece of great news for all Apple fans as it will make it easier for them to enjoy their favorite content on their Windows PCs.
What’s new in the latest update?
In the latest update to Apple Music and the Apple TV app for Windows PCs, users can now access their music library and playlists on any device with an internet connection. In addition, the update includes support for AirPlay 2-enabled speakers and devices, so users can enjoy their music wirelessly throughout their homes. Finally, the update also features bug fixes and performance improvements.
How to use the apps?
Apple Music and Apple TV app are available for free download on Windows PCs. A quick guide on how to get started:
1. Download and install the Apple Music and Apple TV apps from the Microsoft Store.
2. Once installed, launch the app and sign in with your Apple ID. If you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create one at appleid.com.
3. After signing in, you’ll see your personal music library, along with the vast catalog of music that is available to stream or download with an Apple Music subscription.
4. To start streaming or downloading songs, simply click on the track that you want to listen to. You can also add songs to your library for offline listening by clicking the +ADD button next to the track.
5. The Apple TV app gives you access to your favorite shows and movies on your Windows PC. Simply launch the app and sign in with your Apple ID to start watching.
Pros and cons of the apps
The pros of the apps are that they offer a great way to watch your favorite shows and movies, as well as listen to music. They also work well with other Apple products, such as the iPhone and iPad. The cons of the apps are that they can be expensive if you want to use them for a long period of time.
Alternatives to the apps
If you’re not a fan of Apple’s apps, there are plenty of alternatives out there. For music, you could try Spotify, Google Play Music, or Amazon Music. For TV, you could check out Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime Video. All of these services have apps for Windows 10, so you shouldn’t have any trouble getting them up and running.
If you’re not sure whether you want to commit to a paid subscription just yet, you can always try out the free trials that many of these services offer. That way, you can test them out and see which one you like best before you start paying for anything.
How to stream from your iPhone to your PC
If you’d rather use your iPhone’s apps than Apple’s, there’s a way to stream them to your PC so you can use them on a bigger screen. Here’s how to do it:
1. Download and install the free LonelyScreen app on your PC.
2. By using a Lightning cable you can connect your iPhone to your PC.
3. Open LonelyScreen on your PC and click “Start Broadcast.” A QR code will appear on your screen.
4. On your iPhone, open the Control Center and tap “Screen Mirroring.”
5. Select the name of your PC from the list that appears and your iPhone’s screen will start appearing on your PC.
From there, you can launch any app on your iPhone and it will appear on your PC’s screen. You can then use it as you would on your phone, but with a larger display.
Overall, the latest update for Apple Music and Apple TV app for Windows PCs is a great addition for users. With the new interface, users will be able to access their music and TV content much easier. In addition, the new update also offers better support for 4K and HDR content.